Suede Oxford: 15mm, Goodyear welt/VegTan, X-Laces, N-Insole
The oxford shoe is generally considered the most formal dress shoe; but with varying leather and suede options it can be dressed down to be more casual. Oxford shoes feature a closed lacing system, in comparison to derby shoes which have open lacing.
Suede adds even more texture to this dress shoe with its fine nap and softer appearance.
The 15mm heel drop gives the most height to our shoes and the most traditional aesthetic. You'll look right in place at any event with this option, and nobody minds being an extra ½ inch taller.
YOUR SHOES FEATURE
- 15mm heel drop for the health savvy individual
- Goodyear welted for increased longevity and classic style
- Stretch laces
- Naboso insole
ALL SHOES FEATURE
- Natural toebox for neutral foot and toe alignment
- Durable rubber outsole for longevity
- Handmade in Spain by a family owned company
If you don't see your size listed please send us an email with your order number and requested size to email@example.com