Suede Derby: 4mm, Blake welt, S-Laces, O-Insole
Derby shoes are the slightly less elegant cousin to the oxford shoe, where the main difference is the derby has an open lacing system while the oxford has closed lacing. Derby shoes lend a "smart casual" look and are sometimes also called Bluchers.
Suede adds even more texture to this dress shoe with its fine nap and softer appearance.
The 4mm heel drop blends form and function, giving a slight heel to dress up the shoe as a whole while not having enough height to throw off the gait cycle or posture significantly. Balances a focus on health and a preference for aesthetics.
YOUR SHOES FEATURE
- 4mm heel drop for the health savvy individual
- Blake welted for sleek style
- Standard waxed laces
- Ortholite insole
ALL SHOES FEATURE
- Natural toebox for neutral foot and toe alignment
- Durable rubber outsole for longevity
- Handmade in Spain by a family owned company
If you don't see your size listed please send us an email with your order number and requested size to email@example.com