Suede Derby: 15mm, Goodyear welt/Match, X-Laces, S-Insole
Derby shoes are the slightly less elegant cousin to the oxford shoe, where the main difference is the derby has an open lacing system while the oxford has closed lacing. Derby shoes lend a "smart casual" look and are sometimes also called Bluchers.
Suede adds even more texture to this dress shoe with its fine nap and softer appearance.
The 15mm heel drop gives the most height to our shoes and the most traditional aesthetic. You'll look right in place at any event with this option, and nobody minds being an extra ½ inch taller.
YOUR SHOES FEATURE
- 15mm heel drop for the health savvy individual
- Goodyear welted for increased longevity and classic style
- Stretch laces
- Standard box calf insole
ALL SHOES FEATURE
- Natural toebox for neutral foot and toe alignment
- Durable rubber outsole for longevity
- Handmade in Spain by a family owned company
If you don't see your size listed please send us an email with your order number and requested size to firstname.lastname@example.org