Suede Derby: 0mm, Goodyear welt/Match, S-Laces, N-Insole
Derby shoes are the slightly less elegant cousin to the oxford shoe, where the main difference is the derby has an open lacing system while the oxford has closed lacing. Derby shoes lend a "smart casual" look and are sometimes also called Bluchers.
Suede adds even more texture to this dress shoe with its fine nap and softer appearance.
The 0mm heel drop enables the most natural stride for your health; and joint alignment when you're in a standing position. Even more so than most common sneaker brands, the 0mm heel drop helps you feel at home in your body and truly at ease when you're strolling down the avenue, or meeting your friends for a day or night out.
YOUR SHOES FEATURE
- 0mm heel drop for the health savvy individual
- Goodyear welted for increased longevity and classic style
- Standard waxed laces
- Naboso insole
ALL SHOES FEATURE
- Natural toebox for neutral foot and toe alignment
- Durable rubber outsole for longevity
- Handmade in Spain by a family owned company
If you don't see your size listed please send us an email with your order number and requested size to email@example.com