Leather Double Monkstrap: 15mm, Goodyear welt/Match, S-Laces, O-Insole, N-Patina
Double monk strap shoes have risen in popularity for a number of reasons. They are simple to put on, have no laces to come undone throughout your day or evening out, and look great dressed up or down. Monk straps are constructed very similarly to a derby shoe with the only major difference being buckles instead of laces.
Leather dresses up this classic shoe in box calf, which is the standard across the board for men's fashion.
The 15mm heel drop gives the most height to our shoes and the most traditional aesthetic. You'll look right in place at any event with this option, and nobody minds being an extra ½ inch taller.
YOUR SHOES FEATURE
- 15mm heel drop for the health savvy individual
- Goodyear welted for increased longevity and classic style
- Standard waxed laces
- Ortholite insole
ALL SHOES FEATURE
- Natural toebox for neutral foot and toe alignment
- Durable rubber outsole for longevity
- Handmade in Spain by a family owned company
If you don't see your size listed please send us an email with your order number and requested size to email@example.com